EASO is pleased to present three new Obesity Masterclass Series online
- Obesity Management Masterclass Series – 7,14 & 21 October
- Childhood Obesity Management Masterclass Series – 11,12 & 13 October
- Public Health Masterclass Series – 11,12 & 13 October
No fees required
- Teaching will be delivered by EASO affiliated KOLs via lectures and clinical case studies. All sessions will have protected Q&A time.
- Up to 40 places are available for each online training course.
- Applications are invited from HCPs working in European countries, and acceptance will be restricted to applicants who: hold a Masters/PhD degree in a relevant topic and/or have 3-5 years of relevant practical experience.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are members of EASO affiliated National Associations.
- Competitive application process with no fees.
EASO expects to receive a high number of applications, it is therefore important that you provide as much information as possible in your submission. Apply today!
The Application Deadline is 12 September 2021
EASO OBESITY MANAGEMENT MASTERCLASS
Save the Date! The 2021 EASO OMTF masterclass will take place online, and will be delivered via three sessions on 7,14 and 21 October 2021.
EASO PUBLIC HEALTH MASTERCLASS
Save the Date! The 2021 Public Health Masterclass will take place online and will be delivered by the EASO Public Health Task Force via three sessions: on 11,12 and 13 October.
CHILDHOOD OBESITY TRAINING SCHOOL
SAVE THE DATES!
11,12 and 13 October
OBESITY WEEK 2021
EASO is pleased to support Obesity Week 2021, which is online this year from 1-5 November..
Learn more and register:
ZOOM FORWARD WITH EASO
We look forward to hosting you at our 29th annual congress in Maastricht 4-7 May 2022. This hybrid event will offer both in-person and online participation options. We are pleased to host this meeting jointly with IFSO-EC. Stay tuned for more information, which will be available soon.