EASO is an action driven association and develops projects in order to meet our charitable objectives.
Our objectives are
- Raising awareness of obesity as a major health priority in Europe
- Developing, promoting and delivering education for the prevention and management of overweight and obesity in Europe
- Promoting, informing and engaging in European obesity research
- Disseminating key obesity-related messaging alongside evidence-based guidelines and developments
- Communicating with relevant internal and external stakeholders, and promoting multidisciplinary collaboration