Thanks to the EASO executive committee and trustees, and all of our delegates, presenters, organisers, sponsors, colleagues and friends from across Europe and 73 countries around the world for participating in #ECO2022.
Presentations and specialist content will remain available to registered delegates via the online platform until mid-November.
View online content, If you missed the Congress, register to access the platform
We look forward to welcoming you in Dublin at #ECO2023, the 30th European Congress on Obesity
17-20 May 2023
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This residential training course is available to a maximum of 50 delegates. Applications are invited from HCPs and PCPs from European countries, identified via a competitive application process.
- Clinical Management
- What living with obesity means to me: patient perspectives
- Obesity is a disease: evidence and implications
- Weight bias and stigma
- Initiating conversations about unhealthy weight and obesity
- Clinical evaluations and a comprehensive review of treatment options
- Obesity pre-pregnancy, during pregnancy and in the post-partum period
- Childhood and adolescent obesity
- Complications of obesity: clinical case studies
- Bariatric surgery and post-surgery care
- Pharmacotherapy options
- Physical activity options
- Dietary interventions
- Psycho-social and behavioural aspects
- Patient “motivation”Public Health
- Complex systems
- Individual and population approaches
- Policy environments
- Food systems
- Food environment and systems
- Behavioural food policies
- Storytelling for policymakers
- Health promotion
- Physical activity in public health
- Health inequalities
- Employment and health