Dr. Eszter Halmy and Professor Tamás Forster look forward to welcoming you to the 8th Central European Congress on Obesity to be held online 7–8 October 2021.
EASO President Jason Halford will speak at this virtual congress.
The primary themes of the 8th CECON are:
- The role of environmental influences in global obesity – the Syndemic of obesity, its co-morbidities and COVID-19
- Connection and joint treatment of obesity and co-morbidities, including –
- Cardiobesity, Diabesity, Oncobesity
- Multidisciplinary approaches in obesity management and prevention – Obesity
- Management Centres in the region
- PhD student research
Learn more and register: https://www.cecon2021.org/registration/