REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN!
We look forward to hosting you in Dublin! ☘️
Click on the programme below to view
SELECTED ECO2023 HIGHLIGHTS
- ECO2023 Opening Ceremony 17th May / 18:30 / Auditorium
- Welcome Reception 17th May / 19:00 / Exhibition Area
- EASO and the Korean Society for the Study of Obesity Joint Session
18th May / 9:30 / Liffey Hall 2
- New Investigator Award Presentations 18th May / 11:30 / Liffey Hall 2
- EASO / IFSO-EC Meeting 18th May / 13:30 / Liffey A
- Obesity Prize for Excellence Plenary 18th May / 15:00 / Auditorium
- ECN Board hosts the Best Thesis Award Session 18th May / 16:15 / Liffey Hall 2
- EASO and the European Society of Endocrinology Joint Session
18th May / 16:15 / Liffey Hall 1
- ESPEN – EASO Joint Session on Malnutrition in Obesity
19th May / 11:30 / Liffey Hall 2
- Plenary: Clustering of Obesity Phenotypes – Learnings from Diabetes
19th May / 15:00 / Auditorium
- WHO and EASO Joint Session on Prevention and Management of Childhood Obesity
19th May / 16:15 / Liffey B
- Food Marketing and Young People 19th May / 16:15 / Liffey Hall 2
- The Future of Obesity Management 20th May / 8:30 / Liffey Hall 1
- Digital Media, Mental Health and Stigma 20th May / 9:30 / Liffey A
Learn more about the EASO Early Career Network, over 500 students and professionals involved in multidisciplinary fields related to obesity.
EASO is delighted to partner with ASOI and colleagues within the HSE at the 2023 European Congress on Obesity and is pleased to share the HSE Model of Care for the Management of Overweight and Obesity in Ireland with ECO2023 delegates.
WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO AT ECO2023?
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS OF THE EASO-NOVO NORDISK FOUNDATION AWARDS
All prizes and awards will be officially presented at ECO2023 on 18 May 2023, where we will have an opportunity to hear the award lectures.
The EASO — Novo Nordisk Foundation Obesity Prize for Excellence
EASO-Novo Nordisk Foundation New Investigator Awards in Childhood Obesity, Public Health, Clinical Research and Basic Science