Please support European Obesity Day
European Obesity Day (EOD) takes place this coming Saturday, 21 May, and is aimed at raising awareness and increasing knowledge about obesity and the many other diseases on which it impacts.
EOD is a major annual initiative for the European Association for the Study of Obesity (EASO) and so would like to ask you to support the activities by joining in the conversation on social media. It will help us to reach more of the policymakers, politicians, healthcare professionals, patients and the media who we are targeting with important messages about the need to take obesity more seriously.
There are several ways you can show your support:
- Like the European Obesity Facebook Page
- Follow EOD on Twitter @EOD2016
- Join the conversations on twitter using the hashtag #EOD2016
- Pledge your support on the European Obesity Day website
- Visit the EOD website to see what we have been doing
- Encourage your friends and colleagues to support us too
In line with the Action for a Healthier Future theme for EOD 2016, we hope we can count on your support.