EASO is a federation of 32 professional membership associations across Europe, representing over 5000 individuals. It is the voice of the European obesity community, representing scientists, health care practitioners, physicians, public health experts and patients, through it’s Patient Council. EASO has a network of over 70 Collaborating Centres for Obesity Management (COMs) and an online community of over 25,000 colleagues.
- University College London Hospital – Centre for Weight Loss, Metabolic and Endocrine Surgery (UK)
- University Hospital La Paz, (HULP) Obesity Unit, Madrid
- University Hospital North Norway
- University Hospital Ramon y Cajal (Spain)
- University Medical Center in Gdansk (Poland)
- University of Glasgow / Glasgow Royal Infirmary (UK)
- University of Szeged, Albert Szent-Györgyi Medical Center