EASO is a federation of 32 professional membership associations across Europe, representing over 5000 individuals. It is the voice of the European obesity community, representing scientists, health care practitioners, physicians, public health experts and patients, through it’s Patient Council. EASO has a network of over 70 Collaborating Centres for Obesity Management (COMs) and an online community of over 25,000 colleagues.
Work within an accredited COM? Then join the COMs Group and participate in discussions about funding, research and clinical practices.
- OB Klinika – Center for Treatment of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (Czech Republic)
- Obesity Center-Endocrinology Unit 1 – Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Pisana (Italy)
- Obesity Center, Department of Medicine, University of Rome “Tor Vergata” (Italy)
- Obesity Center, Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Obesity Center, Kuopio University Hospital (Finland)
- Obesity Management Centre, Institute of Endocrinology (Czech Republic)
- Oslo University Hospital (Norway)