EASO is a federation of 32 professional membership associations across Europe, representing over 5000 individuals. It is the voice of the European obesity community, representing scientists, health care practitioners, physicians, public health experts and patients, through it’s Patient Council. EASO has a network of over 70 Collaborating Centres for Obesity Management (COMs) and an online community of over 25,000 colleagues.
Work within an accredited COM? Then join the COMs Group and participate in discussions about funding, research and clinical practices.
- Cardio Metabolic Institute (Germany)
- Center for Obesity, Clinic of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolic Disease, Clinical Center of Serbia
- Center for the Study and the Integrated Treatment of the Obesity – Bariatric Unit Department of Medicine – DIMED – Clinica Medica 3 – University of Padova (Italy)
- Centre Intégré de l’Obésité des Hospices Civils de Lyon (France)
- Centre intégré de l’obésité du CHU de Toulouse (France)
- Centre of Obesity, St. Olavs Hosp tal, Trondheim University Hospital (Norway)
- Clínica Universidad de Navarra, Department of Endocrinology & Nutrition,Obesity Unit (Spain)
- CLISA – Clínica de Santo António
- Complejo Hospitalario Universtario De Santiago (CHUS) (Spain)