EASO is a federation of 32 professional membership associations across Europe, representing over 5000 individuals. It is the voice of the European obesity community, representing scientists, health care practitioners, physicians, public health experts and patients, through it’s Patient Council. EASO has a network of over 70 Collaborating Centres for Obesity Management (COMs) and an online community of over 25,000 colleagues.
Work within an accredited COM? Then join the COMs Group and participate in discussions about funding, research and clinical practices.
- Aintree University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (UK)
- Aneurin Bevan Specialist Multi-Disciplinary Weight Management Centre (UK)
- Antwerp University Hospital Department of Endocrinology, Diabetology and Metabolic Diseases UZA Obesity Unit (Belgium)
- Arnau de Vilanova Obesity Unit. Endocrinology and Nutrition Departmen Arnau de Vilanova University Hospital (Spain)
- Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria Federico II (Italy)